Core Drillers, Inc. is committed to conducting broad research and geoscientific exploration projects on the majority of industrial minerals as well as gemstones.
The exploration team of Core Drillers is capable to provide wide range exploration services of minerals resources. The exploration services covering from initial reconnaissance, geochemical survey, geophysical survey, bore-hole drilling, geological mapping and ore-reserve estimation of wide commodities and varies deposit styles.
Core Drillers exploration team members consist of well-qualified national and international geologists, geochemist, geophysicists, mining engineers, minerals economist, environmental and social safeguard specialist, and other associated specialists. The team is able to work in any given environment in Afghanistan and around the world. The exploration activities are conducting in following phases but not limited to:
01. Initial social and environmental assessment to provide baseline information about projected area
02. Collection of previous geological data and analysis
03. Analyzing geological outlines to provide indication of targeted viable mineral resources
04. Initial field survey and collection of rock specimen samples to pin out ore prospects
05. Detailed geochemical survey to evaluate host rocks and grade of the ore-mineral occurrences
06. Geophysical survey at an early stage base on commodities overview, if required
07. Borehole drilling; to sample the mineralization and investigate extension in depth
08. Feasibility, prove the project economics